Parents Night Out/Kids Night In – SELECTED FRIDAYS, 6:30pm-9:00pm
Enjoy a night out while your children enjoy exploring their creativity at our Parents Night Out/Kids Night In (cue the applause!!!)
Includes a pizza snack, a themed arts activity and/or craft project – which will have a different theme each time, and ends with a movie-chill out time to be ready for bedtime after pick up.
Cost: $30 for first child, $20 for each additional sibling. Pre-registration is preferred. Drop-ins are accepted if there is space available – please check ahead for space availability.
(For children ages 4 and up)
We reserve the right to cancel this event if minimum enrollment is not met when advance registration period ends 2 days before, in which case you would be notified and your registration fee would be refunded.
“We had the best time and we’ll definitely do Kids Night Out again! Thanks so much for everything! I feel like your place is a hidden gem!” T.V., a parent who enjoyed some “me” time while we entertained her kids during Parents Night Out/Kids Night In
Also via Google: “Kids have gone for summer camp sessions and kids night out and love it! The staff is very involved with the kids, the kids learn new skills, and they have a lot of fun while they’re there. Highly recommend it!”
2015-16 Parents Night Out/Kids Night In schedule and themes:
October 9 – Create Designs with Perler Beads
November 20 – Make a Watercolor Painting
December 18 – Create a Holiday Gift
January 22 – Make a Clay Penguin
February 12 – Paint Valentine’s Cards
March 11 – Make a Clay Bowl
April 22 – Create a Spring-themed Acrylic Painting
May 20 – Build a Clay Giraffe or Lion
Step 1: Submit Your Registration via our new registration system at MindBody Inc. – click on this box to open a new browser window and begin the registration process
Things you’ll need to know:
• Please be careful in choosing the correct session dates and times – there may be a lot of information to scroll through. If you choose the wrong item before purchase, you will have the opportunity to remove it from your shopping cart. If you make the purchase and get a confirmation that appears to not be for what you wanted to purchase, please contact us and we’ll sort it out.
• You can use the direct links by date listed above – otherwise, the link above in orange will send you to a page where you can scroll through the remaining calendar of Parents Night Out/Kids Night In for the rest of this program year. That page also has a calendar search feature in the upper right-hand corner where you can focus on the date(s) of interest to you.
• Clicking on the blue “Sign Up Now” button takes you to a page where you need to log in before making a purchase. If you are an existing client of ours, but new to the MindBody Inc. registration software, you should be able to find your profile by entering your first and last name and then you will need to enter your email address in order to set up a password. There is also an option to log in using your Facebook account.
• Once logged in, you will be shown a page with your selected item for purchase. If this is the correct item, you may click on the blue “enroll” button.
(If this is not the correct item, you should be able to hit the “back” button on your browser to get back to the list of choices. If that does not work, you may navigate through the MindBody Inc. site using the tabs at the top of the page to guide you – or close that window and start again on this page. We are also available to help you during our regular business hours at 610-710-1487.)
• Once clicking the blue “enroll” button, you will be taken to the shopping cart, where again the item(s) you selected will be displayed. If an item appears that you did not wish to purchase (or appears twice), you may remove it by clicking on the gray circled “X” to the far right of the item
• Once you are satisfied that the correct items appear, you may either click on the “Continue Shopping” link to find more items for your shopping cart (such as other offerings or adding another family member’s selection to the shopping cart), or you may click on the blue “CHECK OUT” button.
NOTE: YOU MAY HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN A BIT ON THE SHOPPING CART PAGE TO SEE THE CONTINUE SHOPPING LINK AND CHECK OUT BUTTON!
• If you have any applied credit with The Center on Central, such as a gift card on file, those funds will be applied first (unless you choose otherwise in the radio button prompt). If you don’t have applied credit, this is the place where you will enter your credit card information. You have the option to store your credit card information securely on the MindBody, Inc. servers if you choose.
• Once you have completed entering your credit card information, click on the blue “PLACE ORDER” button (you may also wish to take note of our business policies at the bottom of this page). Do not navigate away from the window until your order is confirmed. You should also receive a confirmation email (you may receive 2 – one as a purchase receipt and one as a specific schedule enrollment confirmation).
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if something doesn’t seem right – we are working through this transition and appreciate your patience. We think once we all get used to the new software, it will provide you with a better registration experience!
Step 2: Tell Others!
You can help us spread the word about Parents Night Out/Kids Night In at The Center on Central by sharing this page on Facebook. Simply click on the “Like” button at the bottom of this page. Thank you!